SCRC is responsible for the organization and supervision of both investigator- initiated academic research and industry-initiated research.
The Center provides epidemiological and statistical expertise, study execution services and clinical monitoring.
For each study or trial a dedicated research team is assigned according to the protocol needs.
Among the services provided by the Center are the following:
- Developing a scientifically sound trial design and protocol based on analysis of the literature.
- Submitting research proposals to funding agencies.
- Developing tools for the data collection (both paper and electronic formats).
- Data acquisition (including web based interface platform).
- Performing administrative data base analysis.
- Cleaning and analyzing data.
- Preparing final reports for publication.